Wednesday 10 October 2007

We've been so busy......

Hello Daddy and Everyone,

We're so sorry we havn't posted in a little while but mum has been really busy with her blog and all the work she is doing for her scrapbooking. She got some great news this week. She has been invited to be a creative team designer with another designer so that is two she's working for now. LOL.

Finally, we have managed to get some pics up for you. Mum says she knows these photo's are old ones but her camera broke so she can't take any new ones until she gets a new camera. Sssshhhh, don't tell her but I think Jay is going to get her one for Christmas, hehe.

We have a special one for Daddy and Gabriela. Mummy did this one for a special 'challenge' in her scrap site all about love. She had to use the words on a layout and she chose this one for me to put on my blog.

So, here are some more pics for your scrapbooks. First though, the one at the top is my Halloween desk Top picture. I hope you like it. I am Dracula haha and I lurve toooo count!














Thats all the layouts of me for now. Which one do you like the best?

These pictures were taken at the Fireworks Festival that mum took me to over the weekend. We went to all three night and it was great fun. I love fireworks. The music was really cool and I even danced to some. My favourite song is Umberella.

Well, thats it from us for now. Mum says Blogger is being very naughty because it crashed on us three times while we were doing this. I hope you like the pictures.

Lots of love
Elly and Mum xxxx I have to go to bed know so night night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.
I love you lots Daddy
Big hug for Grandma and Grandad too xox

1 comment:

Espertinho said...

Hi, Elly! I bet you can't remember me because last time we met, you were so young, but you've grown really, really fast! I loved SilvaLand and all your pics! Also I've linked to Boo's blogs and liked them too (I've heard that your mum looks a little different on the outside, but I bet she's still the same wondeful Cure loving fan I knew, on the inside).
Anyway, all of this and I still haven't told you that I'm your daddy's oldest friend from Portugal (Nuno) and I'm writting on behalf of my wife Sandra and my daughter Ana, too. Hope everything's well with all of you and remember that someone in Portugal never forgets his "niece" Elly!!! Oh! I've seen Michael's pics sometime ago. He's huge! Give him a big hug too!